A Met Police officer who was already charged with rape now faces 13 more sex offences.
David Carrick, 46, who was based with the Parliamentary and Diplomatic Protection Command, was arrested on Saturday, October 2, 2021, and originally charged with one offence of rape and remanded into custody.
Since the start of the investigation a further three alleged victims have come forward.
The new charges relate to the time period 2017 to 2020 and are:
• Three rapes
• Three sexual assaults
• Two of sexual assault by penetration
• Two of coercive and controlling behaviour
• One of false imprisonment
• One of attempted sexual assault by penetration
• One of causing a person to engage in sexual activity
Carrick, from Stevenage, Herts will appear by video link at Westminster Magistrates’ Court on Friday, November 26, 2021, when those charges will be put to him.
He is due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on December 3 to face the original charge.